Wednesday 6 April 2011

Last Bits of Editing/Finished

I filmed the last sequence which is the throwing Jack out scene. As part of our group was not in school, I organised another person to film for us instead and directed them as to what shots we needed. This only took about 15 minutes so the footage was ready to edit. It was imported it into FinalCut and I edited this which didn't take too long.
Also, a lot of the lip singing was out of sync so I put it all right which meant cutting a few clips or making them longer. I have made a few shots speeded up as it makes more of an impact to make the shots fit with the song and the beats. I have also created an ending on iMovie where the artist's name and song name appears which I felt would help establish the artist, this is conventional of a music video on TV channels. I also acted on the tips Ms Thrasher gave us on a few shots that needed to be changed, like a shot at the end of the quick sequence near the end of the video and edited it too so it kept up the speed of the video as I made the video have a faster pace near the ending so that it is a gradual video.

It is now all edited and I am about to upload it to YouTube as the the whole video is now finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment